Thursday, August 12, 2010

Still kinda confused about this blogger thing...

I think having this whole blog thing instead of a writer's notebook for English is pretty cool, but I'm still trying to figure out how to work it and make my blog look pretty... I haven't quite figured it out yet. I'll probably have to get Chase to help me, because his blog looks pretty cool. But anyways, I guess I should talk about my first 2 days of school, so here I go!

 Blue day #1: ENL, Spanish 3, English, Drama Production Basics
I'm pretty excited about being in/on ENL. I can't wait to see what kind of stories we film this year, I'm sure they'll be pretty funny. I'm kinda pumped about Spanish too, I'm really excited to have Hilgenhold again this year, I missed her class. As for English, I think it'll definitely be a change. I'll have to get used to all this blogger and livebinder and wiki stuff, but I think once I get used to it I'll like it. Then there's drama... I'm excited about drama because of the people in it, but I hope the plays we're doing first semester end up being a lot better then they sound. But oh well, I guess we'll see how it all plays out. 

White day #1: Anatomy, U.S. History, Chemistry, Pre-Calculus
I'm SO excited about my anatomy class. It's the only class I have with my best friend and even though it sounds like it's going to be tough, I think it'll be a lot of fun. I can't wait to disect cats! I'm kinda worried about my U.S. History class... it's an AP class so I know the end-of-the-year exam and the class itself will be challenging but I think Paff will make it exciting. I'm looking forward to chemistry this year, but I'm not so excited about all the work we'll supposedly have according to the students she had last year. At least I have it with a lot of my friends though, plus we get to blow stuff up. So that's something to look forward to. I have a feeling Pre-Cal's going to be stressful, I'm not very good at math. But Mrs. Austin seems pretty cool, so hopefully it'll go good!

So, I think my blue days are going to be a lot easier than my white days, but I might end up changing my mind.... doubt it though. I guess that's all I have to say for now. Hopefully I'll figure out how to make this thing prettier eventually!

-Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment