Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Friends-

"Friendship doubles joy and halves the grief."
                                                     -Egyptian Proverb

This proverb is so true. To me, this proverb means that if something good happens to you, it makes it seem so much better when you're with your friends or if something bad happens, being with your friends doesn't make it seem so bad. A friend is someone you can call at 1 in the morning just to tell them something funny that happened to you today and they'll stay up all night laughing with you, or someone you can call at any time of the day crying and they'll be at your house as fast as they can to comfort you.  I love love love my friends. I have a lot of friends, and I love hanging out with all of them. But high school has made me realize that there's only a certain few that I know I can always count on no matter what. If I need to just get out and drive around and go wherever, I call Emily. If I need somewhere to just go and chill and someone to vent to, I go to Ann's. If I need someone to make me laugh, I go to Tyler. I honestly have no idea what I'd do without my friends. They have definitely all had a big part in making me who I am today.This summer was by far one of the best summer I've had because of my friends.
Me+Emily+Ann=BESTfriends (:

No comments:

Post a Comment