Sunday, August 29, 2010

"Follow me please, your server will be right with you."

Since the end of March, I've been a hostess at Cheddar's and I love it. All my friends are always like "Ugh, I gotta work today, work sucks" and I'm usually excited to go to work. I mean yeah, there are some things I don't like about it but the good definitely outweigh the bad. There's only a handful of people there that put me in a bad mood or piss me off, but the rest of them can always cheer me up and make me laugh. One good thing about my job is I like all of the hostesses there, there's not one of them that I don't enjoy working with. Sure, I have my favorites but everyone does. Some of mine just left for college actually, so that sucks... Another thing I like about it is that it's pretty simple. All I have to do is take parties to their table with menus and silverware, take names when we go on a wait, refill soap/paper towels/toilet paper in the bathrooms, and clean windows/highchairs. I'm so lucky to be able to work with people I enjoy being around and to have a job that I actually enjoy doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment