Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I am thankful for...

I take a lot of things for granted in my life that I shouldn't. I don't pay attention to how important the little things in my life really are to me. Even though I don't always show it, I'm thankful for everything in my life. I'm thankful that I get to have my own room, bathroom, bed, and clothes. I'm thankful for not having a high insurance payment on my car and phone every month. I'm thankful for my amazing parents, brothers, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. I'm thankful that I get to live in a wonderful house that doesn't have a leaky roof and has air conditioning and heat. I'm thankful that I can go to church without being persecuted. I'm thankful for my awesome friends and boyfriend that I can always count on to cheer me up and be there for me whenver I need them. Even though I complain about getting up too early, I'm thankful that I can go to school 5 days a week and get an education that not everyone in the world has the privelage to get. I'm thankful that my parents pay for me to play hockey every year. I'm thankful for my job and all the people I work with that I love so much. I'm thankful for having freedoms at home that other kids don't get to have.
God, thank you SO much for everything you've given and will continue to give me in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment