Friday, November 5, 2010

Halloween weekend-

Halloween weekend was pretty fun! On Friday, I rode the pep bus to the state volleyball game in Louisville (which we won) and had a blast! The ride up there, the game, and the ride home were all so much fun. We got back to school at approximately 5:41, which was 11 minutes later than Chase and I were supposed to be back for our play. So we automatically got 11 points taken off our grade for the play that night, which was pretty dumb if you ask me but it's whatever, it was totally worth it. Our plays that night went alright I guess, I'm just really glad they're finally over. Saturday I had hockey practice and it went a lot better than I expected. We're finally getting prepared for our upcoming tournament next weekend! After practice I went to Tyler's, woke him up (haha), and went back home to take a shower. Then I went back over to Tyler's and we put our costumes on. We were Pebbles and BamBam :) We took pictures together in our costumes then I had to go to work, which was a lot more fun than I expected it to be. Since it was the Saturday before Halloween, everyone got to dress up. I had so much fun hostessing as Pebbles with Pocahontas and Jason's wife :P I didn't get off til 11 that night so I just went home after work. Sunday I went to church with my Nanny and Pappy then went to my aunt's house and hung out with my cousins for a while. When I got home that afternoon, I put my costume back on and went to Trunk-or-Treat at church. Emily (my bestfriend) decorated her car as the Great Pumpkin from Charlie Brown and dressed up as an ostrich rider with an inflatable ostrich... which doesn't go along with her car at all, but it was still funny. After Trunk-or-Treat, Emily and I drove out to Ann's and got there before she got off work, so we decided to scare her. Me, Emily, and Chan all hid outside while her mom "casually" sit in the rocking chair "talking on her phone" so she could watch us scare her... but it didn't end up scaring her as much as we thought it would, boooo. We all just kinda hung out at her house for like 30 minutes and it was the funniest 30 minutes I've had in a long time. I love my bestfriends, and I had a great Halloween!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment