Thursday, September 30, 2010

Eaglefest?

So this year's Eaglefest was NOT our best.... I didn't think as much thought was put into it as there has been in the past years. I mean, yeah, being awarded and recognized for your achievements is great, but for the people that didn't get awarded anything, it was probably pretty boring. There wasn't even any fun stuff this year like there was last year, like the teachers dancing in tutus or the seniors dancing in togas. Some people in my class even said they felt like they dressed up in all out blue and white for nothing. I think Eaglefest should've been planned better than it was, but that's just my honest opinion.

1 comment:

  1. Your writing seems to fluctuate with some entries being quite interesting and others not so much. It might help to write at other times than just in class.

    ReplyDelete