Friday, March 4, 2011

17 more days!

So my birthday's in 17 days, and I already got my present this morning. As soon as I got out of bed and I was about to walk into the bathroom to fix my hair, my dad called me in the family room. He was opening an envelope. He said "Come here, look." So I walked over to him and I looked at what was in his hands, and it was a little note from one of our friends that is a security guard at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville (the professional hockey arena) and tickets to a Nashville Predators hockey game. So I asked who they were for and when he said they were for us, I was like "Awe, sweet! When are we going?" After I asked, he pointed at the date on the tickets, and it said Tuesday, March 22nd, which is my birthday (: I was soo excited! But in second period, I emailed my mom and told her it would be really cool if we could either get VIP passes to go talk to all of the players after the game or if Tyler (my boyfriend) could go with us too... I knew the chances of either one of those happening were highly unlikely, but I figured I'd ask anyways. But after we had emailed back and forth for most of the period about how my dad wasn't supposed to tell me about the tickets yet, she emailed me and told me they were getting an extra ticket for Tyler to go too! I'm seriously so excited, I LOVE Predators games. I can't wait to go with my family and Tyler, I hope he loves it and has as much fun as I do (:

No comments:

Post a Comment