Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Check mate.

So today after school, I have to stay and film the chess tournament. I mean, I guess that's exciting. I get to film bishops diagonally capturing pawns, knights making their little "L" paths around the board, and rooks kidnapping their prey by a straight shot. Queens will defend their kings and Kings will defensively move one space at a time. I, Jordan Roberts, get the privelage to film last year's champion, TERRY TRAVIS. I have to admit, I'm pretty pumped. I can't wait to see the beads of sweat as the competitors take eachother down one pawn at a time, the intense glares of rivalry, and the uninterrupted eye contact. The tears will fall as TT is once again victorious.







This blog is a false account of excitement. I'm really not excited... at all.

2 comments: